First Impressions could be the last. From the landscaping to the front door, make a statement.
Prior to shopping for a loan, it is critical to prepare a folder with all the documentation a lender will need to process a loan. The following list is a guideline for the most requested documents. Keep in mind - depending on your current status (employed, self- employed, or retired), additional documentation may be needed.
- Mow the lawn and remove weeds
- Add new mulch to flower beds
- Trim shrubs and remove any tree limbs from the roof line
- In Spring, add color
- Fresh flowers in beds, or in pots on/ near the front porch
- Sweep the walkways and around garage door
- Remove any cobwebs or wasp nest
- Look at the front door & trim work - do they need painting or to be washed down?
- Be sure the front door hardware is clean and in smooth working condition